It seems just recently 1080p was the gold standard for consumer displays everywhere, but video resolutions are continually improving. And now it’s 4K devices — and 8K isn’t too far off. YouTube is a very modern and fast evolving video service that adopts all innovations quickly, so we are pretty sure 8K content will be all over YouTube very soon. Some channels with it include: Neumannfilms, Timestorm Films, TirexiHD.
4k Video on YouTube
As Wikipedia describes it, 8K resolution or 8K UHD is the current highest ultra high definition television (UHDTV) resolution in digital television and digital cinematography. 8K stands for the horizontal resolution in the order of 8,000 pixels that forms the image of 7680×4320. 8K resolution is two times more than 4K vertically and horizontally with four times as many pixels as full high definition.
If you enjoy the best resolution videos on YouTube and want to download them on your Mac you will find a good 4k downloader for Mac to be of great help.
- Find a 4K or 8K video on YouTube that you like and copy the link to clipboard.
- Launch Airy on your computer and paste the link into the app.
- Download 4k and 8k Videos with AiryChoose the desired format and resolution from the list – 4k resolution – 2160p or 8k – 4320p).
- Click the Download button.
- The video you just downloaded can be found in the default downloads folder defined in Airy settings. And you can browse to downloaded video by clicking the magnifying glass icon in Airy window.