A simple reverse shell written in python 3.7 just for fun. Actually it supports Windows and Linux OS and integrates some basic features like keylogging and AES encrypted communications.
Supported operating systems:
Functions and characteristics:
- Reverse connection.
- AES encrypted communications.
- Support multiple bots connected at the same time.
- Possibility to take screenshots of bot’s monitors.
- Possibility to take pictures using bot’s webcam.
- Possibility to steal bot’s clipboard’s content.
- Possibility to enable or disable persistence (before payload delivery or later via remote control).
- Possibility to enable or disable keylogger (before payload delivery or later via remote control).
- Simple DNS spoofer (via hosts file).
- Capability to upload and download files to and from the bot.
Work in progress… stay tuned!
- Thoroughly test persistence function on Linux.
- Thoroughly test persistence function on Windows.
- Add webcam stream and microphone recording (ideally streaming from bot and saving locally to master).
This project is for educational purposes only. Don’t use it for illegal activities. I don’t support nor condone illegal or unethical actions and I can’t be held responsible for possible misuse of this software.